Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm not comfortable with her plus size

• June 28, 2016 7:25 AM CEST
    The last time I saw her before now was 10years ago when we were both members of the teenage choir after which she left Nigeria for UK although we've always been in touch since then because we were quite close before she travelled. I had the intention of proposing to her when she returns but when she arrived I was totally discouraged because she was looking so big. I have a conviction in my heart about her but at the same time physical attractions too matters to me. Please what should I do?
    • 2 posts
    June 28, 2016 9:12 AM CEST
    if the conviction is genuine and its of the lord, You dont have to be discourage. physical attractions should not come first, what matters most is that she is the right person.
  • June 28, 2016 4:13 PM CEST
    If the conviction is there then you are the right track. The physical aspect can be worked on if you can lovingly make her understand the importance of losing weight and know when and how to say because we women are sensitive to men criticizing our looks so by changing her diet and eating healthy, exercise and she will be the size you will admire and most importantly she herself will love the benefits. So pray and lovingly talk to her about it. And go on the journey with her cos its not easy to lose weight but with determination and encouragement the sky is the starting point. Shalom
    • 6 posts
    June 28, 2016 5:55 PM CEST
    Physical attraction plays a big role in a relationship so my brother you have to think twice again what will happen when she starts giving birth to children and those you think that are figure 8 today will turn orobo tomorrow after birth . So pls pray for God's direction.
    • 73 posts
    June 29, 2016 1:02 AM CEST
    I totally understand your point my brother. Granted that physical attraction matters, whose report would you believe"? If God has shown you the green light then like someone earlier said, prayerfully work on her looks/size. Remember, God can recreate if we sought Him wholeheartedly, knowing that His thought for you is thought of good to give you an expected end. Goodluck dearie.
    • 6 posts
    August 7, 2016 11:34 PM CEST
    Ur already getting yourself discouraged..... If ur sure its d will of God den go for it... Her size its not a big deal, there is nothing luv can not do. But one thing u should knw is dat if u truly luv her, that wont b a problem at. All