Forums » Ladies Forum

What is God will for your life?

• 300 posts
    July 7, 2016 3:41 PM CEST
    People keep on asking, what is God's will for my life? is this Man God's will for my life? How do I know God's will for my life? Firstly, The word of God, is the will of God for you. God's Word is his will. He said..heaven and earth would pass away, but my Word would remain forever. We keep on asking God for Husband, wife, Marriage, promotion, Visa, prosperity, and Lots more. We know all these are God's will for us, but yet.. we do not get it. Why? James 4:3. Says, 'Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts'. Why do you ask for these things?. Scripture says if you ask just to consume your own lusts, then you are asking amiss. Ye receive it not. God, please give me husband, Why? Just for your own lust, then you ask amiss. You need to ask for things that at the end would bring glory to God. See Matthew 6: 33, The basics...Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Ladies, when you are asking God for a husband, Why not back it up with the word of God, so that all glory shall be unto him. E.g Bible says for this reason was man created, that he shall leave his father and Mother and cleave unto his wife and the two shall become one flesh...It is because God said so, so he should there fore fulfill this word in your life and bring forth that man. So now you are fulfilling scriptures and seeking it first, then the other part would follow and God would give it unto you. We should know how to ask from God. Ask according to his will, which is the word of God. You are confused, you don't know if the guy is God will for you. Tesst it with his word then. Does this guy fit into the word of God, does he bear the fruits of the spirit, or Is he doing things against the word of God, contradicting God's will. Then you should watch it. See another scripture. Psalm 37:4 says 'Delight yourself in the Lord, and he shall grant you your heart desires. How do you delight yourself..; Seek to please him, Live a life of holiness, thirst after him, Let that thing you are asking for bring Glory to his name. Then what did he say, he would give you that special somebody, he would grant you your heart desires . I trust God this has blessed somebody. Now keep on asking in line with God's will and his Word. God bless you.