Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm finding it hard to trust her again

• July 8, 2016 7:32 AM CEST
    We meet on a visit to my uncle's office, we exchanged numbers and started communicating. After sometime I asked her out and we started dating, recently she opened up to me and I found out that all she ever told me about herself including her name was all a lie. She said she was scared I would leave her if I knew so much about her. Now I'm finding it had to trust everything she says, please what is your advise?
    • 35 posts
    July 9, 2016 4:22 PM CEST
    Trust is earned. But in this case, I think you need to trust the fact that she came clean before you guys went too far. You need to let her know you're finding it difficult to trust her. You need to help her tell you all she was scared for you to know. You need to pray for clarification. You need to also be understanding and put yourself under for a little bit.
  • July 15, 2016 4:30 PM CEST
    <p>I believe she has some foundamental issues you need to try and find out. If it is based on her past experience, let her be re assured that she can trust you. Let her know that you desire a 100% sincere and trust worthy relationship with her and that you are also committed to being open and sincere with her.</p>