Forums » Singles' Discussion

Nobody is forthcoming

• February 18, 2015 6:55 AM CET

I plan to get married this year, but nobody is forthcoming, What else can I do as a lady apart from praying, I don pray tire!

• 1 posts
    February 18, 2015 12:14 PM CET

Dear Sister,

my advice to you is to keep praying to God, join any department in your local church and always fellowship together with the brethren, I don't knw yr age but pls do not be in a rush to get married and dont give God a timeline to get married, he knows the right time for you, before you were born he knws what u will become and when u will get married. God himself did not create us to be single for life thats why he said to Adam it is not good for a man to be alone and i'm sure he did not create u to be alone, your man will surely come.

And pls always makesure you look good and dress fine always, check any bad habit that u think might chase men away from yr life and i believe your man will come shortl.

• 6 posts
    February 18, 2015 1:49 PM CET

my dear one thing i can advise you on is to hold on to your faith,i mean do you really believe you will get married this year?if you do then hold on to your faith. also do you know what you really want and need in a man?i ask because atimes we need to seperate our wants from our needs,also when you know what you need write it down and paste it on a wall in your room. this is so that its the first thing you see every morning,after a while you will know what you are looking for.

this is so that when that man comes around you,you will know if he fits into what you are looking for.you will be amazed at how many guys will approach you from the moment you write down what your husband must have.i did it and it worked for me,i am getting married this year but i never put a date for God to do it as he knows when i am ready and he is never late

• 7 posts
    April 18, 2015 4:31 PM CEST
    You just said 'you plan to.......this year'. It's obvious that it's your own plan you're trying to drag God into it. Pls dear, allow God to direct you so you don't end up in the wrong hand. His plans for you are of good and not of evil. He wants the best for you and he will surely give you in due time. Stay focused on God! It might look like your time is passing but he never fails so just allow him to show u the way.