Forums » Singles' Discussion

i'm having serious issue with his Height

• July 12, 2016 7:51 AM CEST
    I've been trusting God for a life partner for a while now and I've also been praying about it. About a month ago my Pastor called me and told me the intention of a brother in the church that he would like to marry me but when I saw the brother I was dumbfounded because he was just too short, he is not a dwarf but really close to. Please don't get me wrong as i'm not condemning the creature of God at the same time I don't think I can cope with that, but right now I don't know how to tell my pastor my reasons for saying No. Please I need a sincere advice. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    July 13, 2016 9:29 AM CEST
    <p>Hello sis, Let me confess I laughed a little.lol.... However as funny as this might look, it should not be overlooked.</p>
    <p>So, you said youve been praying, so "what did God say?", "Has Gpd spoken"....It sounds like youve just concluded without double checking with God.</p>
    <p>Pls relax. Take your mind of any obstacle, Focus to hear and be clear from God!  ....he can be small but mighty oooo...lol</p>
  • July 15, 2016 4:00 PM CEST
    <p>Ha, my sis if he were a millionaire with that height will you say No? Well, in as much as physical attraction is important, there are far more qualities that supercede his height.</p>
    <p>Conclusion is just pray better to pray in tongues to find out Gods mind on this issue. At the end of the day, it is His will that really matters. Remember there are tall wife beaters and of cause short wife beaters too. Let Gods guidance br your last resort. Thank you.</p>