Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is a wolf in sheep clothing

• July 20, 2016 6:51 AM CEST
    My life was a mess at one time and I used to live a wayward life, a life I was not proud of but along the line I found Jesus and He made me whole again. So a friend invited me to her church and I was serving God with all my heart. I never had any close relationship with my pastor until my mother fell ill in the village and then my pastor prayed for her and she got healed. Few weeks after this my pastor started calling and sending me some nasty messages but I never replied him. One faithful evening he came to my house without notice and to cut the long story short he made an attempt to have Jeru trap with me. I didn't know what to do as I was shouting, he felt so embarrassed and left but ever since then he had been threatening me with my mother's life since she got healed under his "anointing", please I need help because my faith is shaking as i'm just a new baby in christ.
    • 16 posts
    July 20, 2016 11:13 PM CEST
    <p>It is unfortunate that you have to experience this in the hands of your 'pastor'. However, this should serve as a lesson for you that the only person that is worthy of your absolute trust is Christ. God might have used him to heal your mum but he is not God. Go to Fod in prayer and starting looking for a bible beliving church to commit yourself. Anybody that can do what he has done to you should be called a pastor and so you have no reason to continue worshipping there. I pray that you will not fall into the wrong hands again in Jesus name</p>
  • July 22, 2016 2:58 PM CEST
    Hmmm..You should not be deceived by the anointing' or the fact that he is a pastor. Bible already said it, not everybody that calls me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven. The fact that he wanted to have Jeru trap with you, You should question that his anointing and not be carried away. Light and Darkness cannot stay together. It's either he is for the lord or for the devil. Then he is threatening you with your mother life. Please, you need to leave that church immediately and find another bible believing church. Commit your ways to the lord and he would direct you accordingly. Power of life and death is in the hand of the Almighty God. Be Wise, and let your faith stand.