Forums » Ladies Forum

Wait on the Lord

• 300 posts
    July 23, 2016 1:16 AM CEST
    Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the lord; be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart: Wait, I say, on the Lord.
    Many a times, we want to give up. Things are not working right for us, in our relationship, family, finances. Yet, you are doing everything right in God's way. It's almost getting to a point you want to ask yourself if it's worth it , following Jesus. People are mocking you behind your back, calling you names...yet you are diligently serving the lord. Here is a word of encouragement to you today. Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart. MSG Translation says ; Stay with God, Take heart. Don't quit!I would say it again, Stay with God. He is the best thing that can ever happen to you. Has he ever failed you before or has he not been faithful. Just because of the present circumstances, you want to give up, in that relationship, that marriage. No way!, Wait on the lord. Jesus said in John 16:33 ' in this world, we shall have tribulations, But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Halleluyah!!!....Jesus said we should rejoice, be happy, full of Joy, even in the midst of trials, why? Because he has overcome them already. Ladies, the challenge you are facing right now, in that relationship, finances, academics, work place, Marriage, Give it up to God. You just be dancing and praising God. He has overcome all already. Remain blessed...