Forums » Ladies Forum

Oh this Love

• 300 posts
    July 23, 2016 11:28 PM CEST
    This Love we are talking about is indescribable , uncontainable, it has no end. It's soo much, we don't even know the end of it. It's Called the Love of God.
    John 3:16 - 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life'. God lived us to the extent that he gave up his only son to redeem us. He could have redeemed us other ways without him touching his son, or getting his Son involved in the process. But, he knew that was the only way man could be fully redeemed, and he did that. Oh what Love. He Loves us soo much, that out of everything he created, he created us in his image out of the Love he had for us, Only we humans.
    Who is that person telling you, nobody Loves you. Jesus christ Loves you. Bible says while ye were yet sinners, Christ died for you. Jerimiah 1:5 says' Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you. Halleluyah, Christ knew you before you were born. So who's telling you that you are not loved.. he said, before you were formed in your mother's belly, He knew you......
    God loves us immensely, and that's why he keeps on calling unto us. He said come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I would give you rest.
    I trust God to continue to reveal his love until us. Don't let anybody treat you badly or inferiority. You are a princess to the Most High King. How can you not be beautiful or Loved. Remember your father in heaven Loved you first. God bless you.