Forums » Singles' Discussion

Should I break up or stay?

• July 29, 2016 7:31 AM CEST
    Few years back I found myself in a relationship I didn't prepare for and i've been struggling with it ever since then, though the person in question is born again and fears the Lord. I always have this feeling that God doesn't want me in the relationship but I'm afraid because I'm not getting any younger as age is not on my side but I also feel that maybe God will tell me when it's right time to let go. I'm so confused and don't know what to do. Please what is your sincere advise?
  • July 29, 2016 7:03 PM CEST
    Hmmm, First of all. You are not supposed to be struggling in a relationship. It's supposed to be an heaven,if it's God leading. Now there are two things. It's either the devil is fighting you tooth and nail because of the glorious future of both of you together, or you don't have peace at all, it's not meant for you. You should know what to do in either of the options. Now have you been praying, what is God saying. You shouldn't be feeling right now, you should know what God is saying about the situation. You need to do a lot of prayers, speaking in tongues and determine what's the next step. It's either your flesh (enemy) fighting it, or its not meant for you. Please do more prayers and yield yourself to the Holy Spirit.