Forums » Singles' Discussion

I don't have anything for her again

• July 31, 2016 7:28 AM CEST
    I have been dating my fiancée for almost 8years and God has been helping us thus far, we never compromised. We used to be best of friends and i've always loved her but I noticed few months ago that it's seem there are no butterflies inside of me again, the love is no more there, the fire in the relationship is going down. She didn't offend me and it's not that i'm seeing someone else because I can never do that but I just don't understand why I don't have anything for her again. Please help me because I don't want to hurt her. We've gone too far and been through a lot together.
    • 194 posts
    July 31, 2016 9:40 AM CEST
    You've done well bro.
    But now is the time to stir up the passion again. Do again those things that brought and bonded you together. Say again those words that make you alive again. Remember together the times of passion together.
    Seriously, in every relationship/marriage you will experience such "dry" times, hence you have to work together to stir your passion.
    I believe you have something good going together, dont throw it away.
    I also advice you tie the knot soon too. The courtship is getting too long ooo.