Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiancee hardly reads novels-christian novels.

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2015 10:17 AM CET
    My fiancee hardly reads novels-christian novels. She claims that all she will ever need to know is in the BIBLE! please how do I make her understand?
    • 12 posts
    January 16, 2015 2:23 PM CET

Well! Don't try to put preasure on her, just continue to encourage her by buying books for her like ''Power of Praying Woman, Every Woman, The Spirit Control Woman'' etc. Also read to her and along with her. Prayer too. All will be well Bro!

• January 16, 2015 7:15 PM CET
    And why do want her to read Christian novels? What is the reason? Let us be careful that we don't have wrong motives. You should be glad she's reading the Bible! Be blessed brother.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2015 10:12 AM CET
    Except theres an aspect to this you are not saying out my brother, I don't think this is an issue. Please understand that different strokes for different folks.

She has said all she needs is the bible then, leave her to it. You cannot change someone. You can only suggest. A relationship is not that you can mold the person the way you want and vice versa. It's about letting her be the person God wants her to be.

Leave her be. Who knows? She might come around.
    • 3 posts
    January 21, 2015 8:01 PM CET
    I don't get why you worried. I in particular read all forms of novels and nothing takes my time from my bible when I want to read it. Don't change her cos u might not like the result at all