Forums » Ladies Forum

Guard your heart

• 300 posts
    August 2, 2016 3:20 PM CEST
    Ladies' Guard your heart with all diligence, out of it flows out the issues of life..proverbs4:23. In one of our previous write ups, - The bone attraction. I made mention that after a while, all the feelings and outward appearances would give way, you are now left with the bone, the stuff your man is made up of, that 20/30 years after, you would still continually say I Do to him.
    Yesterday's devotional together with an article I read, made some points I want us to learn from. Now in keeping the relationship with your man, lots of things are involved. Just like I said, after a while all the feelings would disappear, you start seeing each other faults and would you then say No am not doing, it's over. NO
    Let's go to the bible' Hebrews 13:4 says Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed Undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers , God would judge.
    You have to let that sink in, Marriage is Honourable, you have to respect the marriage institution , you have to respect God the author of marriage ...that is why God hates Divorce. You respect the Marriage more than your partner involved. It's not something you can just fizzle in and out. That's why our topic says' Guard your heart, especially we ladies...The devil would bring all the fine fine men finer than our partners, more caring, fine cars, and more money...BUT when you are not ignorant of the devil devices, just like pastor Dunamis said, even for the married couple, finer men would come, more God fearing men would come, But you have to be self disciplined, and Guard your heart.

The devils plan looks sweet at first, but it would all end in regret. John 10'10 says The enemy came to steal, kill and Destroy. Don't let him steal your Joy, or kill your marriage because that is what he is after. So Because both of you had a fight, and one other guy at work is showing more care, or one other guy is finer than who God chose to be your husband or many other things,' you now want to leave him ladies, fight the devil off, speak out and save your relationship.
    Prayers, self discipline, commitment to your partner and the marriage itself , Guard your hearts, and the most important thing...THE FEAR OF GOD. It only takes a man who fears God not to cheat on his wife, because he respects God and the marriage itself. A woman who fears God, should run when she sees Danger ahead. Talk to your maker, talk to your partner when you see lapses or being tempted. Evil plans are always carried out in secrecy,but when you talk and it is in the open..There's little the devil can do.
    Of course you know there are some relationships you don't wait to fight for.. Clear unrepentant liars, cheaters, abusive men, etc. you need to walk out from those ones... And cling to God to give you his son that would respect you for the lady you are.

1st peter 5:8Be sober, be vigilant; because[a] your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.. Let your prayer life be on fire... Don't let the devil devour you, your partner or your home. I pray God to help us all in Jesus name. Amen. Remain blessed...