Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm becoming jealous of his mother

• August 10, 2016 7:32 AM CEST
    My fiancé has always been obsessed about his mother and I never had any issue with it because I understood how much he loves her but it's really becoming unbearable and uncontrollable to the point that he now puts her interest over our happiness. No conversation without his mother's acknowledgment, no decision without his mother's approval, even no date without his mother's consent then I found out I'm becoming jealous and irritated about the whole thing. Please I need a sincere advise on how to handle my feelings and the issue. Thank you
    • 194 posts
    August 10, 2016 9:56 AM CEST
    Hmmm, sis I agree with you. This "mummy's boy" attitude does not/can not work well in marriage o. He has to be a man, not everything mummy must know. Sincerely, it has to stop.
    I advice you to sit him down, talk to him with wisdom and the word of God. Dont be disrecpectful, dont bruise his ego...Just talk sense into his head. Be firm about it. Let him know you wont compete for space in his heart.
    Also, get rid of Jealousy in your heart for his mother. Pray, pray and pray.