Forums » Ladies Forum

Our Mindset

• 300 posts
    August 16, 2016 4:38 PM CEST
    What passes through your mind first thing when you wake up. In the afternoon and also at night? What are the things you think about. Bible says As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he....
    Our thoughts are very powerful, before anything comes to reality is because we have first thought about it in our minds. That's is why the mind is where the devil targets a lot. I tell some of my people, if you have failed in your mind already, no matter how many prayers they pray for you, it cannot change it. Change your Mindset today. What the things you think about, are they in line with God's will. If they are not, you need to change what you think about. See yourself aiming high, meeting that special person from God, getting married, having beautiful children, getting that masters, securing that Job, serving the lord dutifully, refusing to commit Jeru trap. All these are in Line with God's will. When you decide to think on these things, then you see God working mightily on your behalf. See the Bible already said it, which the living truth, As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he...If you see yourself not getting Married, no matter how many Devotionals you read it won't work, Why? Because you don't see yourself there. you have to see it first.
    Why Not change the way you think, what you think. Think about it..what are the things I think about? No more backwardness. Forward ever. One of a great Man saying says' You cannot rise beyond your thoughts, Dare to dream. It's biblical... Even Joseph had to dream it before it became a reality. Let your imagination for you, your partner be in Line with God will and God would bless it. What in God's will should we thing about?
    Philippians 4:8 ' Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely,whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, Think on these things........Remain Blessed.
    Tomorrow,we look at Power in our Mouth.
    • 12 posts
    August 17, 2016 5:22 PM CEST
    Thank you for this God bless you Fehintola.
    • 300 posts
    August 17, 2016 8:55 PM CEST
    Amen! We thank God