Forums » Singles' Discussion

We've not spoken in seven weeks

• August 17, 2016 7:30 AM CEST
    My fiancée and I have been having issues now for some months and anytime I tried to find how we could sort things out and just enjoy the relationship she's always giving one excuse or the other and even if she finds the time she will not say a word no matter how much I say. This has been happening for sometimes now and also have always been the one calling and ever since I stopped calling she hasn't dimmed it fit to call. We've not spoken for almost seven weeks now. I really loved her but I can't say if I still do now. I don't know if I should just forget about her and move on with my life, please what's your advise?
  • August 17, 2016 10:11 AM CEST
    Well, why don't you people go for advice with people elderly than you, maybe by that, she will say her mind, just find a way and get her to someone elderly than or someone she respect, hope you get. Shalom!
    • 194 posts
    August 17, 2016 10:36 AM CEST
    No communication, no life...I would not bother you on how you entered into the relationship first, rather i would say lets find a way forward.
    Brother, having sincerely done all you can to get things back on track and yet she wont bulge or talk...i must say things are sour and nearly over.
    you should take the following steps:
    1. What was conviction before starting this relationship. You could rethink again..and remember what was your purpose and assurance.

2. Both of you go to a mentor and iron things out.

3. Above all, if you are a man of the spirit, Go to God, talk to your father and friend. He will direct you on what to do. I the relationship is of God, He will make a way. If not, it will melt like wax.
  • August 17, 2016 11:23 AM CEST
    I DON'T THINK SHE'S STILL INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. ASK GOD ON THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE, HE'LL LEAD YOU ARIGHT.
    • 35 posts
    August 17, 2016 12:33 PM CEST
    Seat her down and talk to her one last time but this time, ask her if she's done with the relationship or not. Be gentle but direct. There's no point in playing mind games. I'm not saying to not talk to someone older but if she's done with this relationship, it wouldn't matter who you talk to. If she says she is, ask her why, let her know you're just curious. If she says she's not, then let her know why you're worried and take it from there.