Forums » Ladies Forum

My Mouth, my Home!

• 300 posts
    August 17, 2016 9:44 PM CEST
    Words are powerful, words are seeds, Words are life. Any word that comes out of our mouth is a seed waiting to germinate, sooner or later it manifests. What words have you been speaking into your life, Do you know there is Power in the tongue.
    Why do you think They keep telling you to say positive things over your life, to keep on saying declarations, Why? Because eventually it would happen
    Job22:'28a Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee:
    If you decree a thing, it shall be established. So be careful what words come out of your mouths. You should be saying words like ; My life is blessed, my marriage is a reality, lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, my husband is blessed, the works of his hands are blessed, my children are blessed, the blessings of The Lord is upon my home, my marriage shall not suffer, butter and honey would I eat in my home, if God be for us, who can be against us, The Lord shall supply all our needs according to his riches in heaven ...........and Many more. You should be flowing in positive words over your life, partner, home , family and see things turning around you.
    Mark 11:23' For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
    You have to say it, speak the words, and when you have said, your mind is the next thing. Believe in your mind that it shall be done . See it first happening in your mind , say it , then you shall have it.
    Speak positive words into your life, say powerful declarations into your homes , there is power in your tongue . That is why we also need to be careful what words we speak to our children. It has a long way to go in affecting their lives.
    I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding. God bless
    • 1 posts
    August 18, 2016 12:14 PM CEST
    concerning what we say,a certain guy who is non believer is proposing to me,how should I respond?tell him that is because is a non believer doesn't sound well
    • 300 posts
    August 18, 2016 1:55 PM CEST
    You would have to tell him the best way you can, truthfully and very nicely. E.g Am sorry, but I cannot accept your proposal because I don't see us walking the same line. There are certain things I desire or look for in a man, which I cannot see in you. You are a wonderful person but am sorry I cannot accept your proposal. As easy as that. You maintain your stand. If he now insists or wants to know what are the things you cannot see in him.
    Please feel free to tell him; The love of God. , (a non believer doesn't care about the things of God, if he doesn't love God, he cannot love you properly)
    The fear of God, who are his mentors. All these you cannot see in him.
    When you say these things, he would leave you alone and let you be. He might even start calling you name; like Mother of Jesus....But just laugh, ignore and maintain your stand.
    I hope I have been able to help you.