Forums » Singles' Discussion

God is not to giving me a spouse

• August 19, 2016 7:42 AM CEST
    I have been serving God all my life and I did not for once think about God not giving me a spouse because I've made up my mind to wait on Him till He's through with me. I have listen to many teaching, messages, prayed with all kinds of scriptures about marriage but it seems God has just decided not to answer that particular prayer. I believe His word and I believe in him but my question is that is it possible for me to get totally focused on God and just forget about him giving me a spouse even when I'm 37? I want a sincere advise please. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    August 19, 2016 9:27 AM CEST
    Sister, I beleieve you have come this far not to give up.

All the times youve been praying about a spouse, What was God's reponse to you? What did He tell you?
    Has God spoken at all? Did God at anytime tell you He does not want you to get married???

These are question which by now you must have answers to. This is important because you will have to take God's word and promises back to Him.

God is not man that He should lie, nor the Son of man that He should repent. Has He spoken?Will He not bring it to pass? Has He purposed? Will He not do it?

You know the God that you serve, Stay with His personal Word and promise to you. Dont give up.
    Keep focus on loving Him. Your miracle is near. God is never late.