Forums » Ladies Forum

My Worth as a Lady

• 300 posts
    August 21, 2016 12:04 AM CEST
    Who do you say you are?how do you treat yourself?whats your worth in your eyes? The way you carry yourself, would determine the way men treat you. As a daughter of Zion showing forth the light of God, you Love God first, then Love yourself....before you can Love that guy. So what do you see in yourself. Do you allow men treat you anyhow, do you have a low self esteem, such that you don't even think of yourself as a Beautiful, charming, loving and fearful lady. Oh yes Fearful...you are wonderfully made to some, while others who don't know your worth .., you would appear fearful to them.
    Bible says in psalm 139:14' I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    Marvelous are the work of God, don't let any boy look down on you. You are wonderful the way you are. Special in God eyes. Any guy that doesn't appreciate you for who you are, needs to look else where. God doesn't make mistakes in his creation!
    Don't be seeking attention from a Guy before you know that you are beautiful. Is it when they tell you , you are beautiful that you feel so... no ladies . That shouldn't be so.
    You should feel so naturally. The guy would just only wonder and admire where this beauty is coming from, but we know is from the Joy of The Lord.
    Don't look down on yourself for any reason.
    Bible says ' 1 peter 2 : 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;Halleluyah! that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
    You are special, a chosen generation, you belong to the priesthood of Christ! How can someone now tell you, you are not pretty. What God made? Not possible!.
    * singing * ...I am a chosen generation, called forth to show his excellence.............I know who God says I am, what he says I am, where he says am at , I know who I am...Am walking in power! Am walking in Miracles! I live a lifeof Favour, I know who I am.
    Don't miss your position in Christ for anything, Claim it Today.
    Continue to Enjoy the presence of God. Remain Blessed!
    • 1 posts
    December 28, 2017 5:28 PM CET
    thanks for this! God bless you.