Forums » Ladies Forum

Watch out for the Esau Syndrome!

• 300 posts
    August 24, 2016 9:39 PM CEST
    We get tempted each day in this journey of Christianity , but God is faithful. If we get tempted by our lust, and fall into the temptation, it becomes Sin, from Sin- it leads to spiritual Death. Ladies, let's be watchful and guard our heart from lust of eyes, lust of flesh and pride of life. That fine guy at rehearsals, that guy you are always looking forward to chatting with, that man complimenting you at work. These are little ways it began, if we are not careful, it leads to Esau Syndrome! And we are in regrets with bitter tears.

What is this Esau Syndrome: Hebrews 12: 16-17 Watch out for the Esau syndrome: trading away God's lifelong gift in order to satisfy a short-term appetite. 17 You well know how Esau later regretted that impulsive act and wanted God's blessing - but by then it was too late, tears or no tears.
    Trading away your glorious destiny God has given you for 5 mins time of pleasure, for one beautiful devil at your rehearsals or at your place of work, or just because you have a little fight with your man, you are now falling into the trap/ temptation of the devil.
    It's always just a short time, and God is faithful who would provide way of escape.

1st Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
    God would always provide a way of escape; run, flee, change environment. Submit yourself to The Lord , resist the devil, shake him off and he would flee from you. Don't ruin your life and later be in regrets, Hot bitter tears.

See the way Esau sought his right from his father in regrets , shedding, hot bitter tears. But by then, it was already too late! I pray that would not be our portion in Jesus name...
    Any man that wants to truncate your destiny for a short term appetite , run from such people. Help your man also, protect your Destiny and his. Remember the Esau syndrome and think of that glorious future you have ahead! Remain blessed...
  • August 25, 2016 1:08 PM CEST
    I love this write up so much, I'd like to know if i can re post this on my blog
    • 300 posts
    August 25, 2016 3:04 PM CEST
    Oh yes you can. Please feel free to share...