Forums » Ladies Forum

Its Almost Here

• 300 posts
    September 5, 2016 11:00 PM CEST
    Do not give up, Do not despair. That which the lord has promised to you shall be given to you in due time in Jesus name.
    Bible says' Isaiah 55:11King James Version (KJV)

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    If the guy left you, it's all part of the Good plan God has for you. You are his child, he cannot leave you alone.
    Romans 8:28' All things work together for Good to those that love him and are called according to his purpose.
    You should be optimistic, all things are working for your good, yes it didn't work out, yes the guy wasn't the one for you, the person hasn't yet showed up.
    Don't give up, Don't lose faith. Stay stubbornly on the word if God that is life and active, and see him meeting all your needs.
    Remember Jeremiah 29: 11.(MSG) . I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
    Stay strongly with him. He cannot Fail!