Forums » Ladies Forum

What Do you Know about him?

• 300 posts
    September 6, 2016 10:21 PM CEST
    Have you tried to imagine how big GOD is, even if you try, you only would try. we cannot say this is how big he is or where his end is. Let me tell you a bit about GOD. GOD is BIG, mighty, great, everlasting, there is no end to him.
    So which of your problems wants to match up against him, They are all too small beside him. whatever the problem is, marriage, finances, health, career etc. name it. God in a twinkle of an eye, can reverse the irreversible. its only left for you to believe.
    if you dont know how Big this GOD is, you would limit so much he can do for you in your relationship/marriage. lets look at scriptures

Romans 12:2King James Version (KJV)

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Do not think as the people in the world think, let your mind be transformed.
    experience the renewal of your mind with christ, start to think as christ thinks. if you think as the world think, you be little yourself and limit the wonderful things that can happen in your life.
    God just only wants you to believe. if you dont renew your mind, and start thinking according to christ, then you cant think that God can give you that child you want, that husband you need, that Jump in your career, that boost in your finance. you just think as the rest of the other people in the world thinks.

Who says it cannot happen!, Do you know this GOD, Do you know what he can do for you...?DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU CANNOT BE CONFORMED to this world, that your mind needs to be renewed. why?because
    1 Corinthians 3:19aKing James Version (KJV)

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with GOD.
    WHAT PEOPLE THINK IS WISE IN THIS WORLD, is foolishness with God. he can do the IMPOSSIBLE!. Halleluyah....
    i want you to open up to him. trust him to do the impossible in your life. renew your mind. do not be conformed to this world, its foolishness with GOD.
    ALL THAT YOU NEED lies with GOD. stay with him and he would greatly reward you....God bless you.

• 4 posts
    September 27, 2016 8:55 AM CEST
    Amen, Father help me to stay focus on you.I know You will do the impossible for me IJN!
    • 300 posts
    September 27, 2016 10:43 PM CEST
    Amen!