Forums » Ladies Forum

Ladies , Watch out!

• 300 posts
    September 13, 2016 8:20 PM CEST
    The devil is as a roaring lion, going about looking whom he may devour. As in 1peter5:8. Don't let him get to you. Be sober, be vigilant. Guard your heart. Name everybody around you and don't let anyone far too close to you than he should be.
    We have to be on our guard, and not be ignorant of the devil vices. Yes , we may face trials and temptation, but we shouldn't give up and fall into sin. God said he would not put more than what we can handle on us. Every trial we face is a step to success.
    That's why in James 1:2' says My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations....
    When such happens, you don't complain or murmur or keep on grumbling. Rather we should give thanks to God, keeping on thanking him for what he has done, what he is doing and what he would yet still do.
    The almighty God, in a twinkle of an eye..can give you that spouse you want. Yes! That's how mighty he is. But he makes us pass through trainings and paths...so as to know him the more and appreciate everything he does for you.
    See ladies, There is nothing that God cannot do!

Jeremiah 32:27King James Version (KJV)

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

If something's doesn't work out as planned, know that that it's for the best.
    Romans 8:28 ' says ; all things work together for Good to those that love God and are called according to his purpose .
    God can turn everything around and make it all beautiful. You just only need to trust and believe that he can do it.
    You have to be diligently seeking him. Just like a child who wants Ribena keeps on disturbing his father , until he eventually gives in. That's how God is... keep persisting on it. If it's not good for you, he would let you know. But he does all thing just to please you. Do you know that?
    He has sen ahead and knows who would give you Joy and who wouldn't . God is not a wicked God. He is so full of Love .
    Keep on watching and praying , talking to him. Don't let the enemy steal your Joy.
    Be sober, Be vigilant. God bless you!