Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is it possible to love two persons at a time?

• September 21, 2016 7:17 AM CEST
    I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 10months and recently I found out that he's behaving strange especially when we are together and some calls come in, he won't pick those calls but he would be very nervous. So I decided to get the recent password to his phone since he didn't give me any chance to touch his phone and I saw a chat he had with another lady professing how much he loves her and how he can't wait to marry her. I was shocked, so I confronted him and he said she's just a friend but after I pressurised him he confessed he truly loves the girl but he loves me too. I knew he was lying but at the same time i'm a bit confused. Please I need a sincere advice if I should just let him go or fight for my love back.
    • 16 posts
    September 21, 2016 9:25 AM CEST
    Now that you have discovered the type of person he is and confronted him you have to watch out for how things will unfold whether he will become more committed to your relationship or not. There is no point fighting because you can't force him to love you. Rather watch and pray for divine guidance. It's well.
    • 194 posts
    September 21, 2016 10:06 AM CEST
    My sister, thank God you discovered and he confessed. Dont give room to the spirit of confusion.
    Please break that relationship with him so he can marry who he wants.
    There is nothing to be confused about. God will give you that man that loves you only.
    Dont stay or hang in there waiting for him.
    If he wants you, he will break that relationship and come for you.
    • 8 posts
    September 22, 2016 3:20 AM CEST
    Two things I'll like you pay attention to.

First, your foundation. How did you guys meet/start? Was God involved from inception or you came together on the basis(es) of ...? cos a woman married via dancing shall be eloped via entertainment (obìrin tí a bá fi ijó fé, ìran ni yóò wò lo) A true child of God can't have his heart divided for ladies - though God is the Greatest Physician, can't perform such a surgery, He' not the author of confussion.

Second, better you pay attention to the RED FLAG I mean the WRTINGS ON THE WALL cos I can see the absence of trust/openess in the relationship (one of the reasons I said you check your foundation) - you can't touch his phone, automatically you can't receive his call(s) on his behalf. You've got to 'steal' the RECENT password meaning that every now and then he changes the password. If you have to 'fight' now for such a thing, be prepared to continue the 'fight' in the marriage cos issues as this will be reoccuring. #bewise