Forums » Singles' Discussion

Could it be a warning sign?

• September 28, 2016 7:12 AM CEST
    I met this young man on my way to school and got along easily, in few hours journey we've actually talked about everything about each other. After we got to our destinations we exchanged numbers and we've been communicating. From calls to chats, to Skype and then to dates. I decided to consider him eventhough he's 8years older but I found out that ever since I considered dating him he has stopped calling. If I don't call he won't call, if I don't ping he won't bother either, so I stopped communicating with him and after few days he called and was accusing me of not calling. So we settled and after 2days he stopped calling again. I know he loves me and I do too but I don't think I can cope with his offs and on. Please I need a sincere advice. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    September 28, 2016 12:44 PM CEST
    Well, He is the man so naturally he should be the aggressor! This does not mean you should never do the calling or pinging first.
    However, being the man, it should come more from him. If he loves you he wont stop pursuing you. Atleast if he cant call, he should PING!!!.
    It should never be one-sided.