Forums » Ladies Forum

The righteous Couple

• 300 posts
    September 30, 2016 9:17 PM CEST
    God so loves the righteous...What does it mean to be righteous; it means doing things in the right way of God; Our works doesnt make us righteous because we are the righteousness of God through christ Jesus. Jesus makes us righteous in the sight of God.

We now only need to continue in that line and maintain our righteousness.
    God has a lot for we righteous people...so much more than we can imagine..
    So as a couple tread8ng the right path, the blessing and promises of being righteous would overshadow you and be consumated over your marriage. Thats why ladies, we need to get it right. In making a choice, the Guy needs to know God.
    Two righteous people coming together.... thats the will of God...

Psalm 34:15' The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
    Plsalm 34: 17' The righteous cry , and the lord heareth and delivereth them out of all their troubles
    Psalm 34: 19' Many are the afflictons of the Righteous: but the lord delivereth them out of all their troubles.
    Psalm 37:25' I have been young, and now am old; yet have i not seen the righteous forsaken , nor hos seed begging bread...
    Psalm 37:29' The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever...

And on and on it goes. ..if you search the bible, you would see all the promises for the righteous there..The word of God says the lord delivers them out of all their trouble, every of it, Not 1 or 2. All of it. When you go in prayers with your partner and begin to confess all these promises into your lives , marriages, God said his ears are opened unto the righteous , and if two of you shall agree concerning anything on earth, he would give unto you.

Thats why, you must yearn for a man who loves God, who knows God, who fears him, who can lead his home right. Not somebody that you need to be forcing to go to church. But somebody who you can walk together with and agree. Who knows and understands why his family needs to be under Gods shadow.

I pray God opens the eyes of our understanding, and gives us strength to marry the right man.
    God bless you all...
  • October 1, 2016 12:22 PM CEST
    Amen!. Lord give me strength and wisdom to make the right choice.
    • 300 posts
    October 16, 2016 11:10 PM CEST
    Amen!