Forums » Ladies Forum

Keep your Body Under...

• 300 posts
    October 4, 2016 1:08 AM CEST
    Your Body is the temple of the holyspirit, keep it tidy, keep it clean, make it sparkling, make it clean too. Flee fornication, every sin that a man doeth is without the body. But he that committeth fornication sinneth against his body.
    Don't you know that your body is the temple of the holyghost......

Ladies, I dare say we have so much influence in what goes on in our relationships if you don't allow it, it won't happen. Except of course the guy wants to Rape you.
    But if you allow it, then you have given the guy access to your body before marriage. Think twice about it. Is that God will for you?
    Yes, the hormones, chemicals and all are running in your blood. Like I read somewhere, so what if at that exact point, someone points a gun at your head...won't all those emotions disappear and then you are scared for your life.
    So nobody should say I couldn't control myself, or he couldn't control himself. It's very possible if we decide on it.

Ladies, maintain your stand , hold firm to your decisions . If a guy loves you, he would wait and respect your decision. Like pastor Dunamis would say, it's not like as if the guy doesn't want it, but if he fears God, and loves you, he would respect the decision and keep his Body Under Control .....
    Don't try to win a guy by offering him your body, you just fit in as any other lady around and he can get that fom anywhere. But Be different, be distinct and stand out. Let God will be the topmost in your heart, and God would reward you mightily .
    1 Corinthians 3:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

If any man or woman defiles his temple, you just bring destruction to yourself....and things begin to wrong in your life, and then you keep on complaining...trace your steps back to your maker..
    He is always ready to accept you, don't live on past guilt and grief. Embrace and accept his love today, let him transform your life and then you can experience the sweetness of Jesus...

Give your life to him Today, only him can save.....
    Remain Blessed