Forums » Ladies Forum

Be fruitful and Multiply...

• 300 posts
    October 4, 2016 9:10 PM CEST
    God is a God of fruitfulness, he doesn't like you be static, he wants you to multiply, prosper and be fruitful. When he created man, the first thing he said was.. be fruitful and multiply..

If you look at the story of the talents , every other servant that yielded more, God was pleased with, but he that went to hide his own, God was displeased wih him and took actions on him.
    So now is the time to live your life to please God, in your family, career, relationship. What has he placed in your hands. That relationship he gave you, what have you done with it. Have you invested in your partners life as much as you do, do you give your all, such that the relationship is thriving and bouncing in the goodness of God.

If the only thing you do is pick quarrel , fight, malice, grudges....please make amends and start over... Let your relationship yield fruits in the Godly way...

God wishes above all things that we prosper in everything that we do, that is his wish for us...so i bessech you today, be fruitful and Multiply. Make that relationship Count!

3 John 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

He wants you to prosper and yield fruits in that relationship, be a blessing to your man, let people that truly this is a Woman that fears God.. I pray God gives us more understanding....

This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at October 5, 2016 11:13 PM CEST