Forums » Men's Forum

She says no jeru trip!

• 867 posts
    October 10, 2016 7:21 AM CEST
    Our church declared a 21 day fast for the Nation and as faithful members, we obeyed.
    However, my wife is saying no jeru trip till we are done with the fast, that it will make us carnally minded.

I don't think I can stay that long without jeru trip, after all, we break daily by 6pm.

Should I force her? Maybe tie her up or something.
    This post was edited by Sylvester Obinna at October 10, 2016 7:22 AM CEST
    • 35 posts
    October 10, 2016 12:13 PM CEST
    Tie her up?! Seriously? This is not even being carnally minded, that's just plain wickedness! Have you heard of marital rape?! That's what "forcing" her is. For even thinking of such, you should settle down and go talk to your wife! If she still says no, ask God for strength and maybe focus on the fasting/prayer.
    • 194 posts
    October 11, 2016 1:37 PM CEST
    Ahannn, Oga, is it that bad? How can you think of tying and forcing the one you love to have sex? Why are you allowing such thoughts crop up in your heart?

Please, since you both agreed to partake in the fasting, you should abstain for the purpose of sanctification! This is written in the bible as the only grounds for abstinence in marriage. She is doing the right thing by abstaining in this period of fasting as agreed.

Please get a grip of your mind and body! Focus on the fasting and praying, dont let the devil cheat you of the benefits to be gained by abstinence