Forums » Ladies Forum

Fear or Lack of Peace

• 300 posts
    October 10, 2016 11:29 PM CEST
    The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want. He maketh us to lie down in green pastures, he leeadeth us beside the still waters , he restoreth our soul.

The lord would always guide us, as children of God. Wherever we find ourselves, he wants the best for us, to prosper and flourish

He makes us to lie down beside the green pastures, meaning fruitfulness. Like i said earlier, God made us out of Love, for us to excel in all aspects of life.

He is more interested in our relationships and who we marry than we ourselves. So why not trust him to lead you.

He leads you beside the still waters..thats peace on all sides.
    Once you want to take a decision, watch out for peace.
    Peace of God that passes all understanding.
    Lack of peace is quite different from Fear.

Fear is what the devil puts into you to prevent the plan of God from taking place. You counter it by saying the word of God to it
    2 Timothy 1:7King James Version (KJV)

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13King James Version (KJV)

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

When you say these words consecutively over your situations, then any spirit of fear remaining would disappear, and then you can go ahead...

But when you lose your peace, you are just unsettled about the issue. There's a deep sense of worry over that decision...

Take time to pray in tongues and listen to what God has to say about this.
    Peace of God passes all understanding.. You just cant explain it.

I pray God to help us all in Jesus name..
    This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at October 11, 2016 12:32 AM CEST