Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm tired of her silence

• October 17, 2016 7:24 AM CEST
    We've know each other for almost 10years now since we grew up in the same village but I decided to ask her out about 4months ago. I noticed that she picks offence easily especially when I try correcting her, the most recent one was when I jokingly said something about her spoken English, she took offence and since then she has stopped picking my calls, chatting with me and when I tried calling with another number she cut the call and switched off her phone. I've done all I could just to let her see it was just a joke but she said she was not going to talk to me for a month. I'm getting worried about the whole thing already. Please what should I do?
    • 194 posts
    November 3, 2016 9:44 AM CET

Hmm, yes she might not be happy about the joke, but thats not an excuse to cut you off for a month.

Something is amiss. It is a really bad attitude to pick offence easily.

Am quite surprised you said youve known her for 10 yrs, didnt you know she has this attitude????

When she finally starts to talk again, let her know what she has done is very wrong and you would not accept it again.

If she goes on to keep exhibiting such attitude, please LEAVE and have your Peace.