Forums » Singles' Discussion

My mother said I cannot leave her

• October 26, 2016 7:51 AM CEST
    I've been dating my fiancée for over 5years and we've always loved each other. She has been very supportive and understanding when I had nothing, to the extent of supporting my mum and siblings too. I travelled out of the country for a course and from there God gave me a connection, when I came back after few years she confessed to me that she cheated on me with another man. I was very sad and heartbroken, we decided to end the relationship without the consent of our parents but along the line my mum found out and she asked me what's going on. I summoned courage to tell her but to my surprise my mum said I should forgive her and take her back except I don't love her again then I can go ahead. I was very surprised to hear that from her because my mum will not even allow that from her own children. I don't know what could make her say that but i'm very disturbed. Please what is your advise?
    • 194 posts
    November 1, 2016 8:55 AM CET

Well, your mother will not be in the marriage with you. DONT JUST DO WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID, SO THAT YOU WONT BLAME HER TOMORROW!

The three-fold cord is completed by God. Therefore, ask God for direction!!! Whatever the outcome is, forgive her from your heart.