Forums » Ladies Forum

Storms in Marriage

• 300 posts
    October 27, 2016 10:57 PM CEST
    Storms can present itself in various forms in our relationships and marriages. Bible says tribulations shall arise, but be of good cheer, i have overcomed them all.

Matthew 8:24-26King James Version (KJV)

24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.

25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.

26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

So in whatever trials or tribulations you are going through, remember christ has overcomed it all. Let it be at the back of your mind, be comscious of that fact. Dont let your trials and tribulations lead you to fall into temptation.

Jesus was in the boat with them, as Jesus is with you now. So when the storm arose, they forgot they had the almighty with them, and were fearful such that they went to wake Jesus up. How can Jesus be with you, and you would yet sink.

Jesus rebuked the wind and said Peace be still...and the storm was calm.. This is the same way God would calm that storm arising in your life right now in Jesus name.m

Jesus said' Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith

King James Version
    And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

So i say to you today, why are ye of little faith, Remember Jesus is in your boat. As a child of God, he dwells within you. So in any storms, dont be afraid. Because Jesus is within you...

God promises cannot fail, God is not a man that should lie , he has said i would never leave nor forsake you. So hold unto him...if it looks as if your relationship or marriage is about to break, no matter how bad it is, Hold unto him. He loves you more than you know.. He would help you, strengthen you and come through for you. I trust God to open the eyes of our understanding, and help us to stay strong.

God bless you...
    This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at October 28, 2016 12:04 AM CEST