Forums » Singles' Discussion

Must every relationship lead to marriage?

• October 28, 2016 7:20 AM CEST
    I've been privileged to witness different relationships especially among my friends over the years. Almost every relationship starts with butterfly in the belly effects and later it begins to dwindle with time because we have different high expectations which suddenly shatters when faced with reality. Recently I'm beginning to think why every relationship should start with marriage in view because this already sets standards which often times don't last. Please what is your take on this?
    • 194 posts
    November 1, 2016 8:51 AM CET

People lack purpose in going into relationships.

If you go into a relationship without marrriage in view, then what could be the purpose? Just to play around...that could leave you hearbroken. Or do you think you can be  in a real relationship without your heart getting involved? 

Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable! Matters of the heart must be entered into with purpose and caution. The problem is that most times, people go into relationships without applying the right priciples first. There are some things that must be established before going into a relationship. 

People have thrown away the place of "FRIENDSHIP" and the place of "GOD'S DIRECTION". If these two things are not in place, then you shouldnt even start that relationship!!!

If you are not thinking marriage, dont start that relationship...remain just friends, colleagues, mate, etc.