Forums » Men's Forum

I can't tell my wife!

• 867 posts
    November 2, 2016 6:47 AM CET
    My parents have been on my neck for a grandchild.
    My family thinks my wife is the issue. They even threatened to get me another wife.
    My Doctor however told me it's because I have insufficient sperm cells, that's why I have not been able to father a child.
    Although I have known this all along, I have been trusting God for a miracle.
    I just couldn't bring myself to tell my wife about it.
    This is our 5th year of marriage.
    What do you suggest?
    • 35 posts
    November 2, 2016 11:00 AM CET
    I think it is very unfair that you haven't told your wife. So she lives with the guilt and prays amiss the whole time? What if God isn't answering you because you're not being straight forward? First thing you need to do is sit her down and tell her the truth. It'll hurt her and she might even look at you differently but you have to. Then seek for forgiveness from God and from her. Furthermore, you have to tell your mom. Or dad. That way, your wife and your family can direct their prayers right.
    • 194 posts
    November 3, 2016 8:44 AM CET

Brother, please stop the deceit and save your wife all that pain and agony. Let the truth set you free!

When you tell her and receive her forgiveness, then you can both seek medical solution which is widely available and affordable!

Above all, The heavens will be opened over your home and the yoke of the enemy will be broken.