Forums » Ladies Forum

Watch that Step!

• 300 posts
    November 2, 2016 10:14 PM CET
    The steps of the righteous are ordered by the lord; because of the presence of the holyspirit in them.
    So before you make that decision , watch that step. Have you been in right standing with God, have you claimed your love to him by obeying his comamdments.
    In John 14:21

New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

New King James Version (NKJV)
    God would love you and manifest himself to you. When he does that, he resides in you therein. Then you can be assured of your steps being ordered.But you yourself must love him first by obeying his commandments, then your steps can be ordered.

As a child of God, you should also be aware that all things work together for good, as stated in Romans 8:28.
    All things work together for good to those that love Godand are called according to his purpose.

Thats why i said , have you been in right standing with God. When making Major Decisions in life; Marriage, Career, Admissions etc. , you wouldnt be bothered. Because your steps are ordered.

In knowing who to say Yes to. If the guy is actually the right person for you. Your steps are ordered. Together with the word of God, if the decision is against the word of God, then you should run away from it.
    The Word of God is a light unto our path and a lamp unto our feet, it would safely guide us and would not lead us astray.
    Peace of God also in our hearts would guide us and lead us in the right way, together with consistent Prayers.
    Bible says in 1st thessalonians 5:17" Pray without ceasing.
    I pray God to lead us in the right direction and order our steps aright in Jesus name..