Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2016

Day 3 of 7- Camp meeting prayers.

• 867 posts
    November 3, 2016 7:03 AM CET
    Zechariah 4:6-7 (NLT) Then he said to me, "This is what the Lord says to Zerubbabel: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty.
    Nothing, not even a mighty mountain, will stand in Zerubbabel's way; it will flatten out before him! Then Zerubbabel will set the final stone of the Temple in place, and the people will shout: 'May God bless it! May God bless it!' "
    1. Thank God for day 3 of our fast.
    2. Let your words alone be heard during KHC camp meeting oh Lord.
    3. We pray that all our guest ministers will be led by your spirit.
    4. Oh Lord, let no man glory in himself throughout the camp meeting.
    5. Let everything we need for this meeting come by ease in the name of Jesus.
    6. We declare that nothing will stand against our blessings during camp meeting.
    7. We command every seemingly mighty mountain like the 150KVA generator, Air conditioners etc to flatten out before us.
    8. In the spirit realm, we set everything in place for that meeting.
    9. Let shouts of Joy, grace, favour, peace emanate from KHC event center in the name of Jesus.
    10. Oh Lord, let your blessings rest upon KHC event center.
    11. Thank God for answered prayers.
    12. Pray in the spirit.
    • 26 posts
    November 3, 2016 8:45 AM CET

Malachi 2 vs 5-6: My covenant with Levi was to give life and peace. I kept my covenant with him, and he honored me. He stood in reverent awe before me. He taught the truth and did not lie. He walked with me in peace and uprightness. He kept many out of the ditch, kept them on the road.

Only the the Truth would be taught in the Camp meeting in Jesus name

Lives would be brought out of ditches and kept on the roads of righteoueness as a result of this Camp Meeting in Jesus name

This post was edited by Olusegun EFUWAPE at November 3, 2016 8:45 AM CET
  • November 3, 2016 12:03 PM CET
    Thank you Lord for answers to prayers .
    • 627 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:22 PM CET

AMEN!