Forums » Ladies Forum

The Best thing that happens to you!

• 300 posts
    November 3, 2016 9:57 PM CET
    Staying with God is the best thing that can ever happpen to you. He would guide you through water and fire. Oh what Joy that fills your soul.

Your man cannot fill up every need within you, thats why you need to know christ one on one. Abide in him, and he would abide with you.

Psalms 23: The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still waters, he restoreth my soul.
    In your journey of marriage, who is the best person to take along. If nobody else, Hold unto God like never before. God is so sure than any other thing else.

God said in his word, if you abide in me and my words abide in you, you ask whatsoever you desire, and it shall be given unto you.

God is not a man that lies! Whatever he says, it comes to pass. He said hes promised to give you a future you expect.
    What type of marriage do you envisage, future, career, children etc.
    If he has spoken, then it would definately come to pass.
    He loves you so much, and just wants the best for you. Yes it might not make sense, yes it might seem unrealistic but thats the way of the master.
    When you take him along with you, you have the best with you that can stand whatever, Name it.

He is the almighty, The mighty God who decrees a thing and no man can close.
    Who can stand him, Nobody! That is why he is the Almighty . Just leave everything to him. He would make a way out of no way!

He would make something out of nothing!
    Just surrender aĺl to him .