Forums » Ladies Forum

When would I marry?

• 300 posts
    November 4, 2016 4:01 PM CET
    We often ask ourselves this question over and over again. God time is going oo, am not getting younger, no suitor, husband is not coming forth. All my mates are getting married, some have children already. Let me even have somebody , a man I can call mine, God.. Is this the way you would keep on looking at me...On and On we keep on saying.

Sometimes, we are even depressed and don't want to do many thing because of situations like this. We don't even want to attend our friends wedding anymore, people in the house have begun to mount pressure on us and saying ....Bisi, what is happening now.

But I have good news for somebody who has been consistent in Christ , you have been made mockery because you want to do it The Lord way, wipe your tears and begin to dance for Joy cause your time of celebration is here. See what The Lord said;

Matthew 6:31-13:23New International Version (NIV)

31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ (Who shall I marry)?32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Philippians 4:6New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Do not worry!Do not Worry! Your Heavenly Father knows that you need these things, he is just making everything work together for your good. Seek to please him first, seek to live a life that is pleasing to God and he would make all these added unto you!

Just keep thanking him, even when situations seem hopeless, just keep thanking him. When situation seem bright, just keep thanking him. Thank him for all what he has done, what he is doing and what he is yet to do in your life, because you know that your own wedding is coming also.

You have to keep prophesying that over your life, positive utterances out of your mouth, whatever you say over your life is what would happen. See your self in that palace , and keep thanking God, rejoicing, dancing and declaring positive words over your life. I assure you, by the power in the name of Jesus, all these shall be yours as you have declared over your life!

Keep rejoicing and thanking God. God is faithful, he would never put you into shame! Quit worrying...
    God bless you!
    • 3 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:03 AM CET
    Amen. Thanks