Forums » Ladies Forum

Three things to avoid!

• 300 posts
    November 7, 2016 9:48 PM CET
    Genesis 3:6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband , and he ate.

Lust of the eyes
    Lust of the flesh
    Pride of life
    These 3items are what should be avoided even as you continue with your relationship, and planning towards marriage.

We as women have lot of influence over our men.
    She gave to her husband, and he ate also.
    So what have you been saying about your partner, what have you been giving him, have you been prophesying into his life,? and not tearing him down.

Please keep on praying for him, you don't wait till there are problems before you pray.
    You pray without ceasing...

She listened to the tricks of the devil and wanted to be Wise, (pride of life), this made her fall.

Imagine if Jesus had obeyed the devil and bowed down to him down during The temptation of Jesus , he showed him all the beautiful cities and kingdom of the world and said if you would bow down to me, all these shall be given into you. (Pride of life).

How many of us would be able to stand for Christ in situations like this. I want to encourage us , let our heart be hot for Christ . Let make that step and determine not to compromise ourselves and be drawn away be all the pleasures of this world. It doesn't warrant to anything.

Yes it might be pleasurable at the moment, but watch out ...for it shall destroy your destiny and hot tears with eating of gravel shall be the end result. I pray that would not be our portion in Jesus name!

Seek God first as he said in his words in Matt6:33, and all these things shall be added unto you.
    Run away from these Lusts! And let the holyspirit begin his work in our lives.
    I pray God would continually strengthen us.
    • 9 posts
    November 8, 2016 8:30 AM CET
    Amen