Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can I overcome the fear in my past?

• November 9, 2016 5:39 AM CET
    I've been severally heartbroken which has really affected my way of relating with people especially the male folks, I just couldn't find the courage to trust any that comes my way due to my previous relationship that was full of lies, deceit and lack of trust. I've really tried to move on from this disappointing situation but just couldn't find the strength and courage to do so. I've also been praying about it trusting God to heal me completely but it seems God is taking time with the healing process. Please I just need a word of courage or any other ways of life that could help me. Thank you friends.
    • 194 posts
    November 16, 2016 12:38 PM CET

Forget the past and pour yourself into God's word and service. I tell you if you receive a discovery of God;s love afresh, all hurt and fear will melt away.

Also you will be wiser on how to deal with men affairs because your relationship with God will be stronger and you will be led by Him.

So, just seek to understand God's love afresh. Pour yourself at his feet and swim in his presence.