Forums » Ladies Forum

Are you after the Loaves?

• 300 posts
    November 11, 2016 10:14 PM CET
    John 6:26-27King James Version (KJV)

26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Why do you want God in your life? Why do you seek him?why do you go after him?
    Is it just so you can get married and then you dump him?just because of that good job you want, that boost in your finance. That's why you keep dilligent in attending week day service, you don't miss bible study, You are the first person to get to church. Etc. Just Because you seek a husband, it cannot work that way.

Hear what The Lord is telling you. Don't seek after all what are temporal, rather seek for everlasting life with him. He said he would give you a type of meat that would make you not to hunger anymore.
    You say God I would serve you just do this for me....You don't even seek because he is God, because he can even do far more greater things than what you are asking. You seek him just for temporary things. Yes!they are important...but he wants to take you higher , where you would be more than fulfilled. He wants you to have that personal relationship with him, he wants you to abide in him.
    He loves us soo much that he was willing to give up his only child for us, how much more than that would you ask him, that he would not give you. He just looks at you...I gave you my son, you are asking for husband, good job ... They are little things to me. (Romans8:32)

He is saying 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

That's the answer to your question. Don't seek him only for temporary things, seek him because you love him and want to abide in him, and see him transform your life.

Don't be like those that after they get what they want, they go back...The funniest thing is that he knows your heart and intentions right from the start, so be careful . Seek him because you want to know him, because you want to share a relationship with him, because you want to abide with him. Then every other thing would fall into place.

Surrender your life to him, and let him be the one in charge of your life.

Galatians 6:7King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Whatever you sow, you reap. If you seek him only for shallow things, then you would get only shallow things.

Imagine going to church because you seek a husband, then one of the guys approaches you, but you are not deep with God, so you cannot identify the real intentions of the guy, if he loves/fear God. But because he is from church, you believe he is right for you.
    Fast forward...you are married , and things begin to get shaking....
    You got what you wanted, not a relationship with your maker.

God is calling you deep into him. Would you heed that call, and take that bold step to know him personally?surrender all your needs to him, and see him take charge.

I pray God to help us all.
    Remain blessed!