Forums » Ladies Forum

The waiting Period!

• 300 posts
    November 14, 2016 10:04 PM CET
    Hmmmm, these times comes in ones life. It could be waiting for various things, financial breakthrough, marriage, promotion, spiritual upliftment. Name it!

The times comes when we face these trials and tribulations , because surely, they shall come.
    Don't let anyone deceive you that everything is going to be rosy, even in marital life.
    Infact, if you have not faced a trial or tribulation before, you should check your lifestyle, are you really following Christ?

See what the bible says about it' we as Christians shall face trials even the more.

Psalm 34:19King James Version (KJV)

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

John 16:33King James Version (KJV)

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous...many! They shall come, in this world, ye shall have tribulations. No job, no money, no wife, no husband etc....you are almost giving up.
    Wait there!

The second part of each bible verses says' BUT THE LORD DELIVERETH HIM out of it ALL.
    Not partial, not 1or 2or 3.
    The word of God said, out of it all...
    So you should be rejoicing , praising God because he is a loving father, always thinking about us, he can never leave nor forsake us. Int he midst of everything going on.
    I want you to know that he is in the midst of it all.

John 16:33b Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
    He has ovecome everything...be of Good cheer.

What is it you are going through...he is aware of it. The guy dumped you, God I cannot go any longer...
    Bible says be of good cheer...
    Whatever you are going through, he is there beside you. Just draw your strength from him.
    Matthew 28:20b
    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

If you have been faithful, he would keep his part. He says. I am with you ALWAYS! EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD!

Halleluyah!
    Just trust God, and he would make a way out of no way, he is the almighty God, the uncheageable changer, the immortal, invincible, the only wise God!
    He is with us unto the end of the world!

Remain Blessed!