Forums » Ladies Forum

Are you that Good thing?

• 300 posts
    November 17, 2016 11:28 PM CET
    Every word of God is pure and he is true to his words. If he has said A , he would not go and do B. It's that A that he said , he would make it come to pass. That shows how Faithful he is!

Let me take you through the beginning....

Genesis 2:18King James Version (KJV)

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
    It was God that said it, not anybody! It is NOT GOOD that a man should be alone.....
    For God to say it, it means a lot. Because he is God, his thoughts are not our thoughts, and his ways not our ways.
    He looked at everything he created and said that....There must have been something he saw that made him say that. And God knows what he is doing! He can never make a mistake.

So God saw that an help meet (A GOOD THING) for Adam was needed.

Now look at this...

Proverbs 18:22King James Version (KJV)

22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

Findeth A GOOD THING...Whoso Findeth a wife, Findeth that Good thing God is saying. And because he is obeying God, he therefore obtains Favour from God.

A wife is a Good thing. A wife is that Good thing God saw that was needed in Adam life.
    So I ask you, Are you that Good thing, or are you preparing your self to be that Good thing God saw that was needed in a man life. To be an help, MEET (needful, suitable, perfect fit, complement ) for him, not a KNIVE ,but a GOOD THING.

Proverbs 31:12King James Version (KJV)

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

She would do him GOOD, and not evil all the days of her life.

That is the WORD of God. If you want to be successful in your marriage, Joshua 1:8. Follow the word of God. Determine to be that Good thing in your man life. Fulfill that purpose for which you were created. Restrain from attacking your man, from treating him badly, from punishing him, from all your shakaras. Etc
    Who told you he deserves it, are you God? Now you are judging him.
    When I learnt all these, I practically became ashamed of myself!

Even when he annoys you, treat you unfair , shouts at you or not right. Do your duty of loving and honoring him. When you fulfill and honour your husband, God would honour you in return because you are obeying his word.

Yes , it might not be easy, it might not be fair, but ask God to give you that strength to fulfill your main reason of creation to be that GOOD THING TO your husband.

I pray GOD TO HELP us all.
    Remain Blessed.