Forums » Ladies Forum

The Vigilant wife!

• 300 posts
    November 20, 2016 10:42 PM CET
    1st thessalonians 5:17
    Pray without ceasing
    Any where you find yourself, always have an attitude of prayer with you. Pray in the morning, afternoon and at evening time. pray when things are going on fine, pray when things are not going on fine. why, because a prayerful life is a powerful life. It helps to keep you in check and develops your spirit man, so that in times of adversities, you would not fall

prayers would do a whole lot for you in your relationship and marriage. it would help you be at alert because in ;

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

He doesnt stay in one place , so you cannot afford to continue sleeping, he goes about everyday looking for whose home to crash next, whose marriage to destroy, whose JOY to take away. i pray that would not be our portion in Jesus name.

That is why, we have to be at alert, be sober, be vigiliant, always in prayer, praying without ceasing. we cannot do it by our own strength or power, we need the help of God. we need a stand by power where we can always draw strength from.

if we think we can do it by ourselves, we would fail. we have a father who never loses a war. He is faithful even to the very end. Always watching out for you.

Thats why bible says in
    2nd corithians 10;4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.

Our weapons are not carnal, ordinary or in the flesh....They are Mighty! through God, to the pulling down of any strong hold that want to rise against our home, any strong hold that want to pull your family apart. the devil is not quiet seeing a happy marriage coming forth. he would do anything within his power to make break it apart.

Ladies, i want to charge you. How is your prayer life, you need to be very prayerful, communicating with God, you need to love doing it such that it becomes part of you and begins to show in your life.
    if you can pray in Tongues, please go ahead, if you cannot, pray using words you understand. God honours both.
    1 Corinthians 14:14-15
    14' For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unproductive [because it does not understand what my spirit is praying].Then what am I to do? I will pray with my spirit, and I will also pray with my understanding .

I pray God to help us with our prayer life and allow us to grow more n him in Jesus name.

Remain Blessed!