Forums » Singles' Discussion

The thought of leaving him will make me shiver and cry!

• February 26, 2015 6:38 AM CET

He is not born again and I know. But I love him so much. I mean,  I love him that the thought of leaving him will make me shiver and cry. And yet I  know this is not God's plan for me. No Jeru trip yet, but if he asks, I am not sure I can say No! What should I do! I am just 21 years old and he is 25.

• 44 posts
    February 26, 2015 9:10 AM CET

My 21 years old lady, I wll strongly advise that you start the serious crying and shivering now and break that relationship. The bitter truth is that you have allowed your emotions to take the greater part of you because you know clearly that the guy is not God's will for you.

Am sorry to say but if you eventually  get into Jeru trap (not Jeru trip) with him, you may have your destiny traped and it may take only the grace and mercy of God to set yourself free. 

When you do the will of God, you will never be put to shame. BE WISE.

• 12 posts
    February 26, 2015 9:58 AM CET

My dear Sister (21year Old) take on this for you is that: you are not in LOVE O, this is INFATUATION! Be warned; you will only end up ruining your life and God's destiny for you. Thank God you can see what you are into, Jeru trap will delay and may destroy your life. You should direct your love and affection to your 1st LOVE - JESUS CHRIST!

Kindly STAY CLEAR of this relationship before its too late for you. God help you. 

This post was edited by temitope ettu at February 26, 2015 9:59 AM CET
    • 20 posts
    February 26, 2015 12:40 PM CET
    Hahahahahahah...... It's nothing serious. It's just that the chemicals in your blood-stream are working overtime,coupled with your immaturity in matters of the heart. Some of us have been through what you are going through,and sometimes,when we look back,we are like 'Gosh! What did I even see in her?'. Lolz.... Those were the days of our immaturity,and stupidity. Thank God today,we are wiser,and better.
    Now,concerning your situation,it is nothing too special. You just need to give yourself some time to learn,and grow up. Take a break from relationships for now- you are not yet ready for it. If you go ahead in this state of yours,you will damage your life. Think about the next 10,20,30,40 years from now,and prepare accordingly. Don't make the same mistake our aunties and mothers made that they are still regretting till today.
    Get the following FREE DOWNLOADS,ETC.:

1. 12 Tests of Love,by Tekena Ikoko
    2. Who Should I Marry,by Kingsley Okonkwo
    3. Don't Marry Him If....,by Mildred Okonkwo
    4. Before You Say 'I DO',by Sam Oye
    5. Common Sense for Singles,by Olumide Emmanuel
    6. The Myth Of Singlene,by Myles Munroe ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

DOWNLOAD MORE@ http://goo.gl/a7zKyk
  • February 26, 2015 1:35 PM CET
    They hAve told u the bitter truth.... u are in.lust not love.... .its Better u let him go now and cry than get into a situation Where crying is an understatement...... pray to God to help break the relationship..... it's not worth it