Forums » Ladies Forum

Great wickedness!

• 300 posts
    November 26, 2016 7:02 PM CET
    Genesis 39:9 ' KJV There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

Joseph is somebody we should learn from, he said how can I do this great wickedness and sin against God. So before you take that decision, think twice! Is it worth it. Do you love God more than the 5mins pleasure or the flesh has taken over your life.

You have to take stand and make your decision on how you want to live your life, in the years to come2, 5, 10 years from now. Would you still stand for God? Your generations to come would be affected greatly b decisions you start taking from now.

So be wise and care ful. Bible says ' The fear of The Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.
    When you have the fear of God in you, you are being Wise. The fear of God would keep you, guide you and direct you on how to live in this world and be wise.

The Word of God has given us everything we need to be successful I'm this life. Joshua 1:8
    Psalm 119:105 ' Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path...

Follow God, and and Love him, be in awe of him, let the fear of God keep you.. How can I do this great wickedness and sin against God. He was conscious of who he was, where he was going to, whom he served! He was conscious of the presence of God with and in him.

I pray God to help us in Jesus name....
    God bless you.