Forums » Singles' Discussion

She said I don't give her enough attention

• November 28, 2016 6:52 AM CET
    I met this young lady in a friend's wedding, we exchanged numbers and we got talking. After several months I decided to let her know my intention of marrying her which she told me to give her time to pray about. So few weeks later she told me she's convinced about it because she has peace about us but that she loves attention and she doesn't think I can give her enough so she's sorry she can't say yes. I really don't understand her definition of attention because I call her at least twice a day because of the nature of my job but she said that's not enough for her. I'm not really a social media person but it seems she loves that, but my job won't allow me. I tried explaining to her but she still saying no. Please what should I do?
    • 194 posts
    November 29, 2016 8:54 AM CET

If you've given your best, such that out of your busy schedule you still make time to call, please let her be.

Let her find the one that will give her the kind of attention she needs. Please dont start what you can't finish. God will give you the person that fits you.