Forums » Ladies Forum

Is he Faithful?

• 300 posts
    November 28, 2016 7:31 AM CET

We come across different men in this life, but if you follow God leading, you would not miss it.
    You won't marry a man that would turn you into a punching Bag. You would have peace about him wherever you are. You won't be suspicious to the extent of not trusting him.

Bible says in
    Proverbs 3:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Don't think you know it all. God ways are not our ways. I have come to realize that over and over again. He knows the end from the beginning, he can see it all. He know the man that would stick with you through thick and thin. He knows the man that would give you Joy all through your marital life.

He has seen the man that would be faithful to you. That's why he is saying trust him with all your heart. Human understanding would fail you because we cannot see far ahae. We are only seeing the present state.

Jeremiah 29:11 ' I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

He knows what he is Doing! God cannot fail! He also said plans to give you the future you hope for, the type of marriage you hope for the type of home you hope. He says he has it all planned out! To give you that. God is not man that lies!

Just trust him, and he would make everything come to pass. He knows that guy that won't make you cry, that would treat you like he queen you are. That is why you need to rely on God for direction , through prayers, his word and inner witness.

You cannot say because a guy is caring , treats you nice, buys you all things, but yet doesn't know God, you would stay with him. Niceness is not a fruit do the spirit . You should be very sensitive. Marriage is a life time decision, something you don't want to regret .

Psalms 119:105 ' Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path.
    That is to guide, direct and show you the way..Go Into scriptures, that's the way to have success. Does the guy meet bible standards, has he passed the test of scriptures, if he has some traits against what the bible teaches, you should be very careful.

Is he asking you for Jeru trap, then that goes against the bible.

Hebrews 13:4 ' Marriage is Honourable in all and the bed Undefiled, who're mongers and adulterers , God would Judge!

That is God word, standard, and leading....Joshua 1: 8 ' if you live according to the dictates of the bible , you shall have good success in your life , home and marriage.
    Follow God leading.....

God bless you!