Forums » Singles' Discussion

She’s always after men with Class

• December 1, 2016 6:34 AM CET

I met this beautiful, intelligent and young lady in my new office who happens to be my direct supervisor, we got so close and this made me know a lot about her personal life as she likes to confide in me without holding anything back . At first I was enjoying the friendship as I had no interior motives or whatsoever despite my conviction and great peace which I had in my heart the first day I saw her as being my wife but I kept it to myself because there is time for everything besides there was no instructions to go ahead. We are now best of friends and she doesn’t see me any less despite the fact that she is my superior. But I have issues with her choice of men, we are close quite alright and I know how she shuns men by saying they are not her class. Now I have a leading to talk to her but I don’t really know if I’m not hearing my self or its my emotions. Please I need an advice. Thank you.

• 194 posts
    December 1, 2016 9:59 AM CET

Hmm...when she says class, what does she mean? Money? Fame? Societal status? Posessions? Educational background? You need to really know, so you automatically know how she thinks and where you belong.

If her "class" is all about vain things, then brother I dont think that will be God's choice for you though you might get along well.

Ultimately how is her relationship with God and with other people that are not in "her class".

Pray well and hear aright. Give it TIME too.