Forums » Singles' Discussion

Should I take her back?

• December 5, 2016 6:54 AM CET
    I thought she had the same feelings with me, I thought she was the best woman on earth, I thought she was ready to be with me through the thick and thin until things changed for me, I lost my job, nothing was working and before I could say Jack Robinson she came up with different attitude and start misbehaving and after several quarrels we broke up. But my God in His infinite mercy restored me and gave me a new job, car and mansion. Few weeks ago this young lady called me and she was begging to come back. Though I'm still in love with her but I don't think I want take her back. Please brethren I need a sincere advice. Thank you.
    • 35 posts
    December 5, 2016 12:17 PM CET
    Although, the signs are there that you shouldn't take her back, you still wanna pray about it. The Holy Spirit is still your surest source of advice. But I wouldn't take her back if I were you.
    • 194 posts
    December 6, 2016 8:29 AM CET

Bro, wisdom is profitable to direct, she has been revealed to you by God. She couldnt stand the heat, now she is begging to come back.

Is her love tied to your prosperity or your heart? Will she stand by you when you are weak in body? When the heat comes will she be prudent to help you grow your investments? What is she going to add to your life? How is her faith life and walk with God?

LEAVE FEELINGS ASIDE, have you even prayed to God about your relationship life. 

What is God saying about it. Let God speak. Not "LOVE & FEELINGS"